CIAAG's "Violation of a Nation 1"

The Chronic Illness Advocacy & Awareness Group (CIAAG) envisions a world where those with disabilities and chronic illnesses are guaranteed palliative care and access to prescription life sustaining medications without stigma, fear or push-back, particularly from the medical community
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin » Thu May 02, 2019 1:05 pm

"The level of evil was very difficult for me to handle." -Dr. Peter Breggin, MD and American Hero

The-Violation-of-a-Nation-Part-I.docx
(371.73 KiB) Downloaded 11 times
Source J M-M

This post is for anyone having trouble believing that CIAAG's "Violation of a Nation" could be true, only because they don't believe our own govt couldn't possibly be so insidious.

This is Dr. Breggins full interview for the over 3.5 hr long documentary about MK Ultra called "The Minds of Men" (Link:

) . The documentary delves more deeply and thoroughly than any other I've found on the subject thus far and reveals the incredible amount of highly respected physicians that played a part. It also includes part of the clip of Bill Clinton, while POTUS, apologizing on national TV for MK Ultra, the CIA, parts of the military's involvement, the govt's role in allowing this to carry on and all the harm done by the program, including the mutilation of childrens' brains, without consent of any of the victims.

Because of Dr. Breggin's great courage and advocacy many truths truth were revealed and the continuation of the program was brought to a halt.

I sincerely hope people will put aside the time to watch not only Dr. Breggin's interview, but the full documentary as well.

This is not the first time our govt has been caught doing things like this, but MK Ultra had such a pervasive and weblike hold for so long, I now see that several of the experiments that have been noted in the past, were actually sub projects of this huge conglomeration of, almost, worldwide proportions.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Return to “Chronic Illness Advocacy Awareness Group”