Very Graphic -hospitals are NOT prescribing necessary pain medications even after major neck surgery

Shouldn’t people in agonizing pain be able to decide if the RISK:BENEFIT RATIO of .000004% is worth the benefit of being able to get out of bed and function? Work? And not want to die from tortuous pain?
admin
Site Admin

Very Graphic -hospitals are NOT prescribing necessary pain medications even after major neck surgery

Post by admin » Mon Apr 22, 2019 11:30 pm

• The CDC is winning, my friends! And why is that? Monetary payoffs — especially to hospitals to NOT prescribe necessary pain medications!!
Very graphic and emotional for mature viewers only:
especially to hospitals to NOT prescribe necessary pain medications even after major neck surgery
-> https://www.facebook.com/SheriAOwen/vid ... AxMTU0MDg/
  • I for one, know of this first hand! ! I just got a 7 level neck/thoracic fusion surgery yesterday & by last night the hospital ABSOLUTELY REFUSED TO TREAT ME PROPERLY WITH THE OPIATE RELATED MEDICATIONS I SO DESPERATELY NEEDED. It was the worst night of my life. If we don’t fight back, stand up, and let our voices be heard — we ARE going to lose this battle!
  • If you are in chronic pain, you MUST LET YOUR VOICE BE HEARD! Video Your Pain today! Don’t let the government win this fight! It is totally inhumane. We have to make them care! Videos ARE effective!
www.VideoYourPain.com
🌷⭐️🦋🌸🌿🌸🦋⭐️🌷

Looking for a wonderfully supportive chronic pain sufferers support group on Facebook? Look no further than C.O.R.E.
(Change Opiate Regulations Emergency)
Change Opiate Regulations Emergency (C.O.R.E.)

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Return to “CDC Centers for Desiease Control Manipulation of the Intractable Pain Patients and Doctors”